Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Days 2 & 3

So my lack of caffeine headache has finally gone away.  I didn't realize how much I consumed and how stopping drinking it would really effect me.   Now that I am over the headaches I am feeling much more energized.  I'm attributing this to less carbs, no dairy products, and no processed foods.  All in all, I feel great today.

I've been taking a multi-vitamin but I am considering switching to a B12 vitamin and some kind of flax seed or omega-3 supplement.  I feel like I'm overdosing on certain vitamins with my current supplement.

Day 2 dinner (veggie burger on a wheat wrap w/ lettuce, tomato, and mustard + braised brussels sprouts):

Veggie Burger Wrap

Day 3 Afternoon Snack (way better then the usual soda and chips):

Coconut Water & Almonds

No comments: